Saturday, October 15, 2011

Daniel and Jessica {Engaged}

Hey everyone!  I thought I would go ahead and post my first 'session'.  Daniel and Jessica are the first couple that I ever took photos for and they were good at it, which made my job so easy!  I am a huge fan of not posing people because the photos always look so staged, but instead prefer to have people stand/sit/interact in ways that are natural to them and then I tweak them from that position into one where I can get a good shot.

Daniel and Jessica started dating in high school...I remember that trip to band camp well! lol.  Anyway, when these photos were taken they had been together a really long time and were looking forward to their wedding.  Now they are coming up on their 2 year wedding anniversary (if I am not mistaken)!  Congrats ya'll!  I might post some of their wedding photos later :)












peace, 
   -Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment